Gynecology Problems in Olympia Fields, IL
Symptoms of Pain, Burning, Itching, Redness or Swelling in the Vaginal Area Or Frequent and Painful Urination Are All Symptoms of Gynecological Problems. Our Experienced and Trusted Doctor at Duni Women’s Healthcare can Help. Book an Appointment or Call Us at Call (708) 584-1075. Visit Us at 2555 Lincoln Highway St. 205A Olympia Fields, IL 60461.
Vaginal bleeding and discharge are a normal part of your menstrual cycle prior to menopause. However, if you notice anything different or unusual, consult Duni’s before attempting to treat yourself.
Symptoms may result from mild infections that are easy to treat. But, if they are not treated properly, they can lead to more serious conditions, including infertility or kidney damage. Vaginal symptoms may also be a sign of more serious problems, from sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) to cancers of the reproductive tract.
Symptoms of Gynecology Problems
- frequent and urgent need to urinate, or a burning sensation during urination
- abnormal vaginal bleeding, particularly during or after intercourse
- pain or pressure in your pelvis that differs from menstrual cramps
- itching, burning, swelling, redness, or soreness in the vaginal area
- sores or lumps in the genital area
- vaginal discharge with an unpleasant or unusual odor, or of an unusual color
- increased vaginal discharge
- pain or discomfort during intercourse
- Convenient weekend & early hours
- Same day appointments
- Licensed & certified Female practitioners
- Discounted billing for cash paying patients